Rough couple of weeks

These past couple of weeks have been brutal, my Union called a strike, so i was out of work for 11 days. Stood outside picketing in the blistering sun(got sun poisoning, fun times, lol), the pouring rain, 9 hrs a day. Just got back to work Easter Sunday. Even though I was going through all that, it was nice to come home, tired as i was, and log in and be greeted by my friendly Guildies:) I only worked on world quests for faction, and fishing-was too tired for anything else-but it was nice to have a place to escape to, and I’m really glad I found this Guild:)

8 Likes

I’m new to this guild, but I know what you mean about how friendly and helpful our guildies are. I’ve known the kind of mess you just went through (even the heat sickness lol). You don’t know me, but I’d like to welcome you back. I’m so glad you got your work situation straightened out. Hope you’ll get to feeling rested and able to join us all. OTGFTW!

1 Like

Cheers to home being a good place to come back to and having a nice guild to call home too.

1 Like

Glad you survived and welcome back!

1 Like