Returning to WoW

Well, it’s that time of the year :stuck_out_tongue: time for Thestache to return to Wow

Man, I logged in today and was like…what is all this stuff in my bags!!!

What’s the Addon Site everyone is using, and what are your favorite current addons?

Can someone link me the post for “how to request guild invite?” please?

I am sure I’ll think of some other dumb questions soon, just gimme a sec :slight_smile:

Check out the Chapter Information section for whichever faction(s) you’re needing an invite. Anything you need to know should be there. I hear the new expansion is looking good!

@Thestache, you have forum mail. Once you have greenwall installed and need your invite into WOW just find any officer in game and we will be happy to help you out. There are usually several of us in discord at any given time, which will make it easier to get the invite.

Welcome to the WOW Alliance!!!

@Thestache of course I sent you the invite info for the Alliance guild, however, if you wish to join the Horde side, check out this link instead: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/post-here-for-initial-wow-horde-invites-not-for-alts/2825/596

Awesome, I’ll get Greenwall installed when I get on my Alliance toons tomorrow and get everything hooked up…then time for DRUID AND WARLOCK MADNESS!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :slight_smile: :smiley: