Returning after a 6 year absence

Hey guys a lot has changed in the last 6 years. When I was last playing Kaeli was still the CO and Graz may have been XO, i cant really remember, at that time I was one of the raid leaders for OTG . Anyway, a lot in game has changed and I am kinda lost with all the changes. Even kinda lost with the new forums. But all that said I am looking to get back into the guild on the server and trying to catch back up with everything.

Not a problem. Come into the discord channel. If we are not there post when you will be playing and we will try and get on to get you an invite.

Sounds good. Im trying to recruit one of my friends to join the guild as well so we’ll see if he actually signs up.

So ive been searching and cant find the discord info. Can someone point me in the right direction to find said info?

Try this link. It is located in the Help Center:

https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/otg-discord-invite-link/220

Mith

Yeah I forgot that I had to reactivate my member status. That’s why I couldn’t find any of that info. Thanks for the help though.

Discord is how chapter leaders can determine the status of our members. If you get into discord your a full member and can access any game.

Yeah I got that. I just didnt realize that I didnt have “official member” credentials so I couldn’t find the info on gaining access to the discord server.

I remember Kaeli too. I also led an ops group when the game launched and we cleared EV, KP and EC. Those were the only ops available at that time. It wasn’t long after we finished them, most of my ops team (myself included) decided to call it quits.

Yeah I had a group of regulars in the guild ops run so we just turned it into a weekly progressive. Had EV and KP on farm and just couldn’t seem to get the hang of EC. After banging our heads against the wall for so long most of us just walked away.

So much has changed in my time away. I’m having a hard time adjusting to the new format of skill trees.

It took me a while to get back into the groove of things. I had not played any game since I left SWTOR. As for the new talent trees, I did a lot of googling to see what others of my class were doing. I took that and adjusted it a little to fit my style of play. Try dulfy.net and vulkk.com. Those two sites are pretty good and reasonably up to date.

I too am returning

Rolled a new account to do ftp to test if I can play the game with my poor internet before going thru the hassle of taking off my authenticator on my old account

send me a PM in discord when you are ready for an invite.