Red Dead Online

Hey folks

Anyone played the Red Dead Online Beta yet - and if so, what are your thoughts so far?

Personally, I am (im)patiently waiting and hoping they release private/invite only servers soon. I play with a friend and we really just want to have the map to ourselves. Tho I must admit, random players on PvP servers can equate to the odd amusing moments :grin:

XOXO

1 Like

I still have not had the chance to try it… I was thinking the same thing, if there was a way to only have select friends in an online game. I may give it a go this weekend just to check it out.

Well to date there is still no sign of Invite Only or Friendly Free Roam lobbies, but I suspect they’ll come in time.

I think it’s probably going to be some months before more depth of content comes into the Online version so am playing a few other games while we wait.

I’ll check back in later here and see if anyone is keen to posse-up and play together once Red Dead Online finds it’s feet.

Happy gaming! XOXO

1 Like

Agreed, that would be great… I still have not gotten past chapter 2 in the game either lol… dang work and real life getting in the way of fun haha.