Raid calendar?

With the Raid just about to kick off, are there any plans on setting up times and making teams? A raid calendar so to speak that we can sign up for? This would allow those of us with more strict schedules to plan a time to meet up.

I am sure there are many of us that want a shot at running it with our respective clans. As noted by individuals, some of the clans will not have enough participants at any given time to field an 8 man team for various reasons (lack of participation, gear scores not up to par, lack of interest, etc). For example, to get the amount of mission runs I like to do, I find I rely heavily on matchmaking. Not a problem for missions, but I would rather not have to do the raids as a PUG (at least not before I learn the mechanics).

Just thought I start the idea of getting like-minded individuals together to beat the raid as a guild.

I second this as it sounds that raids will be a time commitment. Heck from what I have read we can earn a trophy if we can get across the bridge in under an hour, and this is just the first step in a few steps to completing a raid. So I would guess that it could take a few hours give or take to complete a raid until we all learn the raid.

Having a calendar/sign up list could help.

It’d be cool if OTG finished first and was “immortalized in the White House”.

:slight_smile:

@Zercon

Let’s do it… :fist::muscle:

Let’s get this going! No match making and rewards if completed in the first couple of days too!

I will be free this coming weekend Sat, Sun & Mon, EST to group up with peeps for the raid. Will not have the time to do it tonight but may have enough energy to try for Friday night around 7:00 PM EST if any one want to give the raid a go?

Hi all,

I took it upon myself to set up a raid planning document for PC. You can sign up for raids here. Please note the times on the bottom tabs and the date on the left column. Discord is mandatory.

Enjoy,
Finbar

Thanks!

1 Like

anyone interested in running the raid?