Race & Class choice

Could change…I don’t get access until Alpha, whenever that might happen. For now, my thinking is:
Archai Warrior
Dark Myr Rogue

I definitely want a War and a Rogue…the races I’ve wavered on a bit, but I’m sure there’s still plenty of time. heh

So many choices! My thoughts, without seeing inherent racial bonuses/abilities are …
Cleric &/or Pally - Human or Dwarven, depending on racial stats most likely
Ranger - Halfling
Druid - Elf
Warrior - Archai or Ogre most likely

As a woman, though, I reserve my innate right to change my mind at any point. I am sad that there is no Elven cleric available. My original EQ characters … Half-Elf druid and Elven Cleric on Tunare …

I am in for Alpha and the Founders Conclave. I may add to the pledge, but was happy with that level for the time being. My son intends to play as well, but he’s far too serious about raiding and rankings to spend too much time hanging out with me.

I look forward to grouping and enjoying the company of OTG guildies!

In Service to the Guild,
Trill

Hi Bedlam, what a great idea … hybrids! I hope the developers are thinking like you.
Trill

I’ll be playing as a bard, just not sure which race to go for, will have to wait for the bard skills to pick my race.

Gnome. End of.

Halfling Ranger
I like the flexibility of being picked last and having no real expectations.
I have a hope the Forage skill the class has will allow for the creation of some nice items that are unique to the Ranger and can be sold or given away to group members or random travelers.
I like the challenge of seeing if I can solo or adventure with just one or two additional players. The scouting and trapping and escaping being part of a weaker group.
Being the unexpected.
A quirky little fellow that can be helpful when needed

Cleric, Paladin, Ranger, Druid… races to be determined.

@Avenger coming from that 8 month thread bump, let’s go! Haha

1 Like

Thanks for the motivation @starry LOL
Cleric - Human
Paladin - Dwarf
Ranger - Halfling
Druid - Elf

Where are the gnomes?

1 Like

@Splutty
Gnomes are Enchanters, Rogues, Summoners and Wizards.

Then you’re picking the wrong classes!

1 Like

My pledge gets me Alpha access when the time comes. I’m leaning toward an enchanter or druid at the start. I keep changing my mind about class and don’t know which race until the racial passives are known.

I played a wizard as my primary in EQ, so I think I’m going to try something different this time around.

I will be a Skar Monk Main Tank, an Elf Ranger and lastly a Orc Dire Lord. I haven’t fully decided on the race for my Dire Lord just yet might change from Orc to something else. If you would like to discuss more Pantheon stuff I am always available to chat.

I guess I never responded to this, undecided but choices may be:

High Elf Enchanter
Dwarf Paladin or Cleric
Many alts

I also pledged for Alpha access and was hoping to start in 2021 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Here’s hoping for 2022

Yep. I’m hopeful for 2022 as well. With some of the recent streams showing their development tools and process, I’m a bit more positive about their ability to make meaningful progress. Seeing new zones and systems was a nice confidence boost.

We might still be a ways off from release, but I’m happy to finally be back closer to optimistic. :slight_smile:

It has been quite awhile since people have posted their thoughts. My choices have changed somewhat, and I am wondering if others have had a change of heart or solidified their thoughts:

Current Main: Human Enchanter
Some alts:
Elven Druid
Elven or Skar Ranger

I just now realized I’ve never put my class/race choices in the forum. Here they are:

My main will be a Human Monk

Alts will include a Human Paladin, a Dwarven Warrior, an Elven Druid, and an Elven Wizard