Rum will look for someone in game. Going to start up a new toon and play
What server by the way? Not finding it in here anywhere.
Halls of Fate
What toon will you be playing?
Well i have a level 10 on that server, debating buying the new exp and getting that character boost. But the thing thats been tough for me to really get into the game is the interface. Really rough for me.
Have a dwarf Cleric.
Sorry I guess I was not clear, what is the name of your toon so we can look out for you?
Padrenn my bad. havent been on to much lately.
Hi,
Will check, but believe I have a very low level character on this server. What level range are most of the guild members?
Thanks
It’s been a long, long time since I played EQ2, but they were good old timer days. I remember EQ2 fondly. Wanted to stop by and say hi. I have given thought to revisiting the game. There is still a lot of mileage in the game I do believe. Good hunting gang. Trustee sends his regards.
Looking for an invite in game on Character Araknix and maybe an alt or 4. was previously a member but went inactive. The guild isnt showing up on the U menu as i suspect nobody is online that can recuit
Am on Halls of fate server, name is souluta, retuning player. play during the afternoon. but evening have to hit the bed, work 4am till 1 pm mst.
hope someone catches me and send am invite.
I’m back and playing EQ2, I’m on Halls of Fate, name is Furiousfran. And invite would be appreciated!
Thanks, Stu