Pre-Alpha 4 - NOT Tomorrow!

Hello fellow Pantheon fans,

Since VR publicly announced the dates of PA-4 in their newsletter, I wanted to post a quick reminder in this forum.

• PA-4 sessions start tomorrow!

• If you have not done so already, make sure you join the main OTG Discord channel. Here’s the forum post with the invitation link. Don’t discuss PA stuff there, though. :slight_smile: It’s just a necessary preliminary step in order to do the following…

• Once you’ve joined the main channel, send me a PM on VR’s Pre-Alpha forum. Let me know your OTG name, which should match your Discord username. I’ll then get you set up on the private NDA Discord channel so that we can all communicate during testing without breaking the NDA.

Have fun during the upcoming testing sessions!

Thanks,

Design

1 Like

And… testing session delayed. Keep an eye on your email for the announcement and on the PA forums for updates.

On the bright side, this gives us more time to get everyone into the NDA channel! So go get Discord set up if you haven’t already, follow the steps in the link above, then PM me on VR’s PA forum.

See you all soon!

Pre-Alpha 4 Access is limited to up to 3 timeslots per week between
November 25 and December 20, 2018.
Wednesdays 1am-4am PST
Thursdays 5pm-8pm PST
Sundays 10am-1pm PST

I hope they announce alpha starts Dec 24th… :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

Really looking forward to this game, i already got my money set aside for when they announce alpha dates. Hopefully this game does well!

Well I’m pretty sure there’s a pre-alpha 5

From the sounds of it in the Dec. newsletter they are going to have a long lag between the end of PA4 and the beginning of the next test cycle (either PA5 or Alpha no real indication yet, but betting on PA5).

Yep. As much as PA is cool, I’m actually keeping my fingers crossed that they’ll be in a position to open it up to lots more people in an Alpha state. I know we have a good number of folks here ready to join in.

Yeah, no luck on Alpha during 2018. But based on the packages they said they are working on and the long lead time in completing and implementing them it sounds like that transition would be a great time to roll the game into alpha once completed.

They don’t get it do they!!! This is the old timers guild. I am going to be dead before I get to play Alpha, will definitely not make it to BETA!!!

3 Likes