Play times

So what times do you play?

I tend to play evenings east coast time on the weekdays. On weekends I’m flexible to a point.

I’m in the central time zone. I usually play a few hours every afternoon after work during the week and whenever I can on the weekends. I won’t be able to do any late night raiding except on the weekends because work starts early in the mornings.

Hi, I’m new here :slight_smile:

I am hoping there will be players from the EU as I am from the UK, then I should be able to do some events with the guild hehe

I’m on the east coast as well, with a little playtime weekdays after work and a bit more time on weekends.

I’m sure we’ll be able to work out some guild events, @Morwen. Weekend evenings for you should align pretty well with US-based players. And who knows, maybe we’ll have a UK contingent as well! :slight_smile:

That would be fantastic Design! Looking forward to joining the guild when the game is released.

East coast here. Can play a bit in the afternoon, and then again after 7pm during the week. Can hardly wait!

1 Like

My husband and I are on the West Coast. We tend to play in the evenings on weekdays and are flexible on weekends.

CST (Kansas) here. I typically game 3-4 hours per night on the weekdays, while weekends are pretty much unlimited.

Est here, usual weekday times are between 6pm and midnight, with some days where I can be there earlier. Weekends are free.

We are west coast and get home from work fairly late. But, we work 4/10s so you can expect to see us on Fri-Sun a whole lot!

West coast NA time for me, usually after 1930 during the week and weekends.
Regards

California here

My work week can shift but, for example, ATM I’m off on Wed + Thur. I’m sure to be missing alot of weekend stuff so I’ll prolly be “That Guy” a few kind folks carry through to exp/gear up once in a long while.

Week : Depending if I skip working on my E-Bay business or not. On anywhere between (19:30 to 21:00) Off (03:00)
Weekend : On ( 05:00 to 10:00 ) back on after shopping for supplies IRL (13:00 rest of day into next morning)

Cheers