Pic a Day

@JoelleP - okay, it’s killing me- what anime movie is that dog monster from? It looks like the Thing. I would like to see it.

I’ve always thought it would be cool if they did a spinoff of The Thing in which one of them decided to not be a monster, but to only act in self defense or defense of others. Similar to how they did Venom there at the end of the movie. Terrifying, but not out to destroy the world.

2 Likes

Its an anime called Parasyte, very decent but I don’t know if it ever made US release.

1 Like

I do so always enjoy checking this thread when I get home from work. Counterbalances the tired and grumpy at least a little.

2 Likes

Parasyte was pretty decent and it is on Hulu. Or was On Hulu last as of late last year when I watched it. It’s probably also available on some other streaming services, pretty sure Crunchyroll has it too.

@Sibrwd I love The Thing movie. I could talk your ear off about it, but I’ll spare you hehe.

1 Like

And now for picture tax…beware the wrath of the gods!

1 Like

2 Likes

@Ryukan If you can, you should try and see the anime movie “Lily C.A.T.” It was similar in the way the monster looked, but with a different twist. Just all around well written Sci Fi.

@JoelleP. Thanks for the info- I found it on Amazon. It only shows one “season” available, so not sure if there is supposed to be more or not. Amazon will list complete miniseries as “one season”, so sometimes it’s confusing. I’ll definitely watch though.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes
6 Likes

The Elliot 'stache! Winner!

2 Likes

Anyone who has dogs will appreciate this…

7 Likes

That was good. My little pup took a look at me as if to ask what was wrong with that one? :grin:
She can get very chatty too when she wants something.

1 Like

Hysterical!

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes