Pic a Day

That swim suit one is hilarious. I’ve actually seen some women years ago that could have used a bikini bottom for just such a need. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Wizewon You have no idea how long I sat here trying to reconcile “One Night in Bangkok” to what he was doing. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

@Wizewon

Laughed so hard at this I couldn’t breathe. :joy:

1 Like

OMG …slowest brain cells? :rofl: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :joy:

I was so glad I was not drinking anything when I saw that, or whatever I had then in my mouth would have covered my monitor and keyboard… :rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

@Lyn

I had to look this one up. The guy that filmed this said his leaf pile is about 4 years old and the rotting leaves do emit nitrous oxide. So the deer are having a great time.

:joy:. Mother Nature at her finest.

1 Like

8 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Quick thinking there hope DHL took photos and used that in an ad campaign :rofl:

1 Like

DHL: Delivering Heavy Loads…

Other note, where the heck is a structural bridge so low as to worry about my head if riding a cycle (humor)? Haha! It must be a pedestrian pathway(?) Really? A 7’ clearance? Haha!

We’ve all been here at some point. Literally and (or) figuratively.

Side note: Frightening to think this movie is from '04!

2 Likes

5 Likes

It may not be here in America. Take a good look at the details: brick road, the height sign is in meters, the landscape beyond the bridge looks more rural than urban.

Also, that guy in the uniform is riding a bicycle and has a holstered pistol. His uniform doesn’t look anything like police here in the USA. I’m thinking a European country more likely.

It’s on the wrong side of the road so UK and the license plate looks like UK.