Pic a Day

1 Like

20200226_072501

3 Likes

I am really curious to see the car or pickup they managed to get those tires to fit. :smiley:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I miss Idaho so badly. I lived outside of Athol. Did not want to move but husband was so tired of snow. But he says in five to ten years we can move back. Idaho has the best people in the world there.

1 Like

Nowhere do I find
A people more kind
Where roads long wind
Through land god designed

1 Like

NASA’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image of Universe Yet | NASA

6 Likes

2 Likes

So are we seeing someone thoroughly clean after some sort of infestation, or the final steps of evidence being washed away?

The light from our Sun takes 8 minutes to reach us, the light from some of these celestial objects has taken 13 billion years to reach us.

SMACS 0723 is a huge cluster of galaxies. It’s known to astronomers as a “gravitational lens” because the mass of the cluster bends and magnifies the light of objects that are much further away. Everywhere you see a red arc-like structure - that’s something - a galaxy - way off in the distance and far further back in time. The light in some of those arcs has taken over 13 billion years to reach us. And here’s the slightly bizarre thing - some of those arcs on either side of the image are actually the same object. Their light has been bent through SMACS 0723 on more than one path.

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks for the laughter
I’m still giggling
 :rofl:

You all, I have to share this. Today has been quite the day for issues. Seems I needed some laughter so I searched and found a video that had me snorting

The article its attached to is a Daily Kos article about Moles. Scroll down the page and you will find the story which includes a YouTube video that will ‘blow’ your shoes off. :rofl:

So enjoy:

1 Like
1 Like

I think Cosette is planning world domination. She put her toy there as a pillow on her own.

3 Likes

For all those pet parents out there, we can relate:

Woman captures boyfriend having ‘full-on conversation’ with misbehaving kitten

“Why are there footprints going into the kitchen?” he [yelled] “You peed where? Huh? Don’t scream at me. Where’d you pee? Oh! In the shake box! Oh, and you s***. OK. And you tracked it all the way to the bathroom. Seems like you didn’t quite make it to the bathroom. Oh my god.”

https://www.tiktok.com/share/video/7111149686639037738?referer_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdk79lclgtez2i.cloudfront.net%2F&referer_video_id=7111149686639037738&refer=embed&referer_url=https://dk79lclgtez2i.cloudfront.net/rNB8ZBR?app=1

Then for a while, he just exchanged several loud meows back and forth at the cat. The [TikToker] of course, couldn’t contain her laughter at this exchange.

“I suggest you pipe it down, I’ll match the energy and we can scream together. Rinse your dirty booty off,” he told the kitten. “I should be the one screaming. You’re here getting a free bath.”

3 Likes

She can join my dogs who regularly rearrange the comfy blankets and towels on their beds to make freaking PILLOWS! Like I put dang Pendleton blankets over their beds and towels on top of that to keep drool and hair off the beds as much as possible and every day multiple times they have pushed the blankets and towels around so they no longer cover the beds and just act as large full body pillows.

2 Likes
3 Likes