Pic a Day

7 Likes

I truly love animal images that parody our lives…

However in this case, its a horse:

And of course that famous singing the song of my people:

1 Like

Moses bathing as a child

3 Likes

mars

4 Likes

2021-04-12_8-21-02

6 Likes

water_swing

7 Likes

14Asu

10 Likes

giphy_3

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMRl55U0eDw

2 Likes

Back in the day my local cinema used to do late night showings of the Rocky Horror Picture show, the whole audience used to dress up in the most outrageous costumes with everyone up dancing and singing to all the songs must have been to six or seven of them or so, what a great night out. Great! memories

tumblr_mjs0mmW72H1rfjrdao1_500

vgeGgAz

3 Likes

Midnight every Saturday night.

At ‘A toast!’ people would throw toast into the air.

“Looks like rain” - hold newspaper over your head and/or shoot a squirt gun into the air…

And yes, during the Time Warp jump up and dance, including up on the stage in front of the screen.

Great times!

2 Likes

The future of gaming evolution…is facehugger hands.

1 Like

If you were a virgin (first time in the theater for Rocky Horror) you had to go up and dance the time warp. Don’t forget to bring your newspaper to use an an umbrella as the spray bottles and squirt guns came out during the rain scene.
I only went to one midnight show but I knew people who had been over 100 times. Having worked at a theater I did not envy the clean up crew after one of those shows.

2 Likes

cat_rolling

1 Like

YOU FORGOT THE TOAST!

Seen it live took my teenage twins (16 at the time) to a live show as they had never seen the movie. Having the actors using squirt guys on the audience is a trip.

1 Like

2013 - 1

4 Likes

Extreme fishing

4 Likes

BWAHAHA! love this :rofl:

squeeee!!! ohh i would love to go to theater and see this!!
Soooo much fun the interaction between the movie and peeps!
great movie!

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Need to teach my kittens to do this!! rofl