Phantasy Star Online 2 - Western Port Coming Spring 2020

It’s not technically a new game, but PSO2 has not been available for Western audiences since it launched in 2012. At today’s Microsoft XBox E3 presentation they played a short video and said that it is slated for a free-to-play launch in Spring of next year.

I was a big fan of the Phantasy Star series from back in my Sega Master System days. This looks like it could be a fun (and free) way to take another look. :slight_smile:

Here’s the vid (via Kotaku’s YouTube page): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uO-2LOdQXg

I was reading up on this so I’m downloading it now for ***** and giggles. I miss my old jrpgs and this one looks like it has a lot of variety. The best thing is if I don’t like it I still win…it’s free! Plus I saw you could get the Konosuba stuff on your characters…which I would do if it proves to be fun. Another win!
Hope you guys are safe and having fun during the world mess. Play games!

I’m playing off and on with a few fellow writers/friends.

Fellow writers? What is it you write if you don’t mind my asking? Oh and I moved back to The Old Republic. Not enough time to play everything I want to play…

@Rance I write for mmorpg.com and once sister site gamespace.com

Actually, now that you mention it, I knew that! Old age creepeth close. Well, keep up the good work! Like many, that’s one of my regular sites.