Path Of Exile 2

Members of General Games staff continue to play PoE off and on. We’re also monitoring features, release dates, etc. for “Path Of Exile 2” so we’ll be ready to support it on day one.

2 Likes

I few of us are currently playing POE in the Metamorph league, we are having a blast. GGG has been hard at work on this game constantly improving it since 2012. I for one can’t wait for POE2 which is really patch 4.0 with a boat load of new content.

1 Like

Yep. Still enjoying it :slight_smile: Although I generally kind of lose interest in the maps section.

I’m with Splutty on that one. I really like the game and I’ll try a different build each league, get up to around level 90 and just get bored with running maps. My son, OTOH, ran up like 6 different builds in the current league and has close to 100 ex built up. smh

I too think they went a bit overboard with the new Atlas, I like the rework of it ,but chasing the guardians around and having to kill them each 8 times is a bit extreme. I am currently sitting at 13 watchstones, and I’m over it. Delving on the other hand is very fun, i just wish i an endless supply of sulfite.

Been playing PoE for a number of Leagues now, maybe 6? Don’t really ever play Standard. I usually do a League starter build and then develop/try a few/several other builds, which I think is a lot of the fun/challenge of PoE. Usually end up with 3-4 mid-90’s. Under the “old” Atlas I pretty much did all content through Uber Elder. Under the “new” Meta Atlas only got to finishing Awakener at lvl 5…never saw/got to Shaper/Elder. Thought it was a pretty fun League. Next League (March 13) looks to be even more interesting, especially in the expansion of the Passive Tree. Just what we needed, even more choices/complications in what is arguably the most complex character progression out there, lol. How many OTGers play? I Play with 3-4 other non-OTG folks.

Been playing Wolcen of late myself