Palia upcoming MMO with inspiration from Sims/Animal Crossing, and Breath of the Wild

Another Friend referral :smiley: Palia Accounts

If anyone is going to play beta, would be fun to be with some other otg’ers to hunt/fish/craft/neighbors with :slight_smile:

looks like they’ve released actual gameplay footage now. I haven’t actually watched it myself yet, just watching Youtube while eating lunch so I don’t have the hour and a half atm.

Palia | Official Gameplay First Look - YouTube

I played a little, chill social life sim.

Closed Beta Aug. 2nd. They’re doing sign ups now at their site.

Do we have to sign up if we were in prior tests?

Answer to my own question, from S6:
Closed Beta is going to begin on August 2nd, at 10:00 AM PT.

• On that day, we will be inviting a group of people in that contains press, creators, and some early alpha testers.
  • Every day after that, we will be sending a wave of invites to more alpha testers and account-holders, until August 10th.
  • On August 10th, at 10:00 AM PT we will be opening to everyone.

We’re spinning up slowly for a number of reasons, but a lot of this has to do with stability.

So they only want stable people doing the testing? Guess I’m not getting in…

Same, honestly. I’ve been here since the beginning, but they’re looking for those active folks who will bring in more customers vs those who will just play, and that just isn’t me anymore. Decades ago I had that kind of energy, but these days it’s just not there.

Im thinking about checking this one as well, on the 10th most likely because no way i get in early. The game seems interesting enough from what i have seen, something chill to play for a bit

Sounds like its going to be a highly instanced world with roughly 25 players max per instance. Kind of kills my hype for the game hearing that. Ill still give it a try but doubt I’ll hold my interest for long. I was hoping it would be a fully open world with player built towns.

Gor my beta invite today. Ill probably siwnload the game tonight and play for a few minutes. Most likely wont have a lot of time to try it out until Monday. Not sure how long I’ll hold my interest now that i know its only 25 player servers and not a open world rpg

I got my invite today as well and if anyone wants some free ingame decorations feel free to use my Refer a Friend link. This is for five people so first come first serve. You have to have access to the game to get these.

Just started out tonight, i’m impressed so far.
Refer a friend link if anyone wants some stuff

I just started messing around with the game. So far it’s ok–I’m not sure about long term, but at least it’s enjoyable in the early stages (which is all I’ve done so far).

Anyway, I too will post my referral link. I think if it’s used we both get free stuff–I think. As others have mentioned, the links are only good for the first 5 who use it.

https://accounts.palia.com/sign-up?referral=4a27e8f3-c3bc-4a62-bf4d-844067626b62

I was happy to see this…
If I participate in Palia’s Closed and Open Beta, will my progress reset for the game’s official launch in the future?
The development team has no plans to wipe player progress following our Beta phase. Players who begin playing should maintain their account progress for the duration of Palia’s lifecycle.

What names are you using in game?

Here’s some more accounts if you want to try…first 5 will work.
https://accounts.palia.com/sign-up?referral=a012e702-a30f-4ec6-b2f2-8e29b33c1c34

1 Like