PA5 emails have been sent out

Emails have been sent to the PA5 testers, and a update for the public has been posted here https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/12213/summer-2020-update-and-pa5-shakeout-dates

1 Like

Thanks, @Grymmlocke!

Since it’s be a while since the last PA, this is a good time for a quick reminder for everyone:
With the NDA still in place for PA testers, you may not discuss anything from the PA here on the public forum or in the public Discord channels. Please restrict any discussion of PA to the official Pantheon PA forums.

VR does say that you are allowed to use voice chat (including Discord) during the PA, but they request that you only use private channels. As such, please do not discuss the PA in public voice channels.

This restriction does not apply to information that VR has posted publicly or anything you see on a publicly-available dev stream, etc.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have fun! I’ll be seeing you in Alpha 1. :slight_smile:

Hey @Bemidien,

We have a thread in the Guild Coordination section of Pantheon’s private PA forum. I’d toss a post there.

We want to keep discussion of the PA beyond its public announcement in those private forums.

Thanks!

Design

Sorry, deleted here, posted there :slight_smile:

No worries, @Bemidien. With different blogs and videos and Twitter posts, etc., it’s hard to keep track of what’s been put out there publicly vs. what’s been mentioned only in private.

I’m always afraid of mentioning something I heard in a VIP roundtable before the audio gets posted later. I can’t remember where I heard what. :slight_smile: I can’t imagine how government folks with security clearances keep it all sorted out.