P99 Green Server

The P99 Green Server is launching in October. I already have several players committed to switching over but I would love to get a full group if others are interested. We will be playing most evenings around 9pm pst. Our goal is not to level quickly but to explore and go places we don’t know well. To that end we will be starting in Qeynos since it is the starting zone we are least familiar with. Also, if you have any interest in RPing and are willing to RP via Discord, I highly encourage you to contact me. I hope to team up with some OTG members!

1 Like

Have many adventures! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I just started on P99 green this past weekend. I’m having a blast! :slight_smile:

For those who aren’t aware of this EverQuest classic emulator (which apparently has Daybreak’s blessing): https://www.project1999.com/

1 Like

Are you still playing Thorndeep?

Unfortunately our merry band of adventurers fell apart some time ago so I haven’t been playing on Green for a long time. I would be willing to give it ago again if we could get a group together to play on a regular basis.

Well dang. Kinda just started, but I started in gfay. It’s been interesting. Really liking the old school stuff. I don’t have a clue why. The graphics are awful, no map, extremely slow exp, sit sit sit sit. Haha

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, which is currently in development, is being created with the same type of game play in mind. I bring it up because Pantheon’s Tenants really outline perfectly why the old school game play is so engaging and why those of us that loved EQ yearn for an MMORPG that will bring that game play back. What time zone are you in?

Oh heck yeah been following that game for awhile. I even supported on Kickstarter which I thought was going to make it, but it didn’t. I think it’s a few years off still, so Everquest fix at the moment is all I got.

There is a Vanguard Forever emulator they are working on it, but nothing like P99. Maybe soon.

I’m in the central time zone, Texas

Yeah, Pantheon is still a few years off. I tried the Vanguard Emulator recently but it was still pretty incomplete. Unfortunately, my main play time is 9pm PST, which I’m guessing is to late for you being in central. Also, keeping my eyes on Saga of Lucimia and Defend the Night. Both seem to be striving for that old school feel as well. Just have to stay sane until another good MMO comes out, lol