OTG server Star Citizen

Hi

Do we have and official OTG server for Star Citizen. I can not find a reference to any server .

There is only one Live but there is also a PTU(test).

As Talos mentioned, there is only one Live server, though there are 3 regions to choose from.

The thing is, right now, there is not much in the way of persistence. Your character does not hang around between patches in the way they will when the game reaches Beta or Release.

Right now we have a test application with a base level implementation of some of the features.
But it is not a game. Not yet.
It tries to be in some ways, and it is a hell of a lot of fun in many ways. If you are into space game, flight sims, or just like space MMOs then I highly recommend getting involved.
Just know that it is still an Alpha production at this point and is far from being a game in the traditional sense.

You wont run into many OTG on the servers as there are only a handful of us that are active right now. To make matters worse the current patch is rough, really rough.
But on the bright side we get a new patch in about 3 or 4 weeks, and it is shaping up to be a nice one.

They should have friends lists worked out so that they remain after each patch, which means we can make a global friends list for all of our active pilots.
I planned to do that after the next major patch release.

In the meantime, if you want to friend CimTaurus I will be happy to fly with you