OTG Member Average Age Game

Does OTG have access to OTG Discord age?

Otherwise, find a mean value (or mode) based on a not so serious thread. :wink:

I gave you a 1,000 points for repeating yourself though if you Three-peat yourself, demerit for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, OTG doesn’t have access to Discord registration info. :frowning:

And I repeat myself because I’m old…and because y’all are old, too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahaha this is hilarious!

Going by the voices that I hear in Discord, I think we have had an influx of young pups lately with New World. I will guess 39 now, pre New World I would have guessed 48.

2 Likes

Nice to see more youngsters joining OTG and their craziness. In my opinion, anyone younger than 60 is a youngster…I’ll be 77 November 18 this year so it always feels like there are a lot of interesting ‘youngsters’ in games I play. :rofl:

3 Likes

My wife is 29 every b-day. It’s nice. Reusable #29 for her fiber based cupcake.

I recently shared, after she complained about the grey hairs that beautify her appearance, “Hun, it’s okay to turn 29 and 1/4”.

Just when I thought I fully understood “Happy wife, Happy life” I go and fug it up! Haha!

My wife’s beautiful! /hi hun. :heart_eyes:

And Dreadhead - One demerit! You’re now leading the group by 999 points.

I’ll announce the average age when we reach 100 posts. Haha! Until then… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’d say 33 and 1/3 cause we’re all old vinyl and 45 was taken.

4 Likes

Since it’s Halloween and everybody’s supposed to be going “eeee”, I’m going to guess 54.6

1 Like

My wife & I are both 45, so with hidden logic, years of number crunching, and ancient & mysterious magics at play, I’ll wager my zero points on 42🎯

2 Likes

I’ll be 58 at the end of the month and I’ve been in the guild since 2008… so I’ll say average is 50… just because I don’t think anybody said it yet :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m in on 38.

And the Winning average age from those mentioned here (or my interpretation of a couple… :slight_smile: )

or laymen terms (my terms) 48!

@tonlar - You nailed tthe thread considered average age of OTG. You beat @dreadhead by ONE point! :joy:

3 Likes