OTG Darkfall Discord Server Name has been Renamed to Old Timers Guild - Rise of Agon

OTG Darkfall Discord Server Name has been Renamed to Old Timers Guild - Rise of Agon

Make sure if you are using the Old Timers Guild name you have permission from the admin to do so. There should be no confusion about whether a server is official or not. If Darkfall is still active, I also suggest the orange work with OTG tech to see what solutions the official Discord can offer. Lots has changed since we first set it up as far as available solutions for game concerns.

I will let Tolbin know!

I am still chapter leader and have consistently applied OTG policy to the very small group that that continues to play. All of the adult players are members of OTG. We do use our own Discord server. I am happy to talk to any Admin folks about our status.

1 Like

Built city of Oethran 8/30/20 - has iron mine and grove

As far as I know we have consistently followed OTG guidelines and have been a chapter for many years. All of our players are OTG members. Iā€™m happy to chat with admins at any time. Will try to get on the OTG Discord for easier communication.