Original Everquest anyone?

, ,

Was thinking of jumping back into EQ and hoping we might have a couple other members that are currently playing or willing to come back to play it.

It’s old I know, but no other current online game has even come close matching how much fun I had there.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. :slight_smile:

Thats a great game. Id be interested. What server? I imagine I can find it. I want be a froglock.

returned a couple years ago. leveled a warrior up to early 30’s rather quickly/faster than I was expecting. had difficulty finding groups/a spot after that. was either a spot in velinous and I was in kunark or vice versa. the last try I sat around LFG for 2 hours. hope you have a great time revisiting Norrath.

Hey Neko! Going to be honest, I drunk posted about the original Everquest! I would like to play again with a guildie though. I’m tired of going solo when I jump back in. If you’re still interested in trying it again please hit me up.

-Pogue

im down to try. thaks!

Sweet! Let me know what server you want to play on and also what class. I’ll join you!

Anyone still playing EQ? I would be down with playing as well. I saw they have some progression servers.