New Server open for business

Playing and having fun on a Vanilla Server. Lots of easter eggs have been added to game. Most of my favorite mods are basically in the game now, sometimes applied differently but the intent is there. I feel more accomplished.

Are you on Discord Azlar? Was just thinking that if you are, it might be worth creating a private server on there for your Conan Exiles server. Thereā€™s no fee and itā€™d give us somewhere to put all the ramblings about the bases, etc. that nobody else has the faintest interest in.

In lieu of thatā€¦ I pushed your tower up to the level of the observation deck. I took the floor below that deck in the sorcery tower. Built that tower first as a sort of prototype, Iā€™ll be doing the rest the same way - slowly but surely replacing the sandstone.

Yes I do have discord. I will make chat for conan. I also did some work and mined up some iron and stone for you if you seen in the resource bin. what else did we need for the stormglass? and is there something I should keep an eye on to make it like keeping the smelter full or whatever makes the stormglass materilal

Answered on discord. Thanks :slight_smile:

Got a main base up and running, just going to decorate and refine.

1 Like

very nice

Tried to post info but donā€™t know here it went. Anyway, Hi Azlar. I just camped my new character, Mongo OTG, on your server. Hope that is ok. Got you server and password for this forum. If I can help with building or material gathering let me know. Am a casual player so not on all the time. New to the Conan server set up, different from other games I have played. Other games, WoW, ESO online, FFXIV, Buldarā€™s gate 3. Let me know if I am intruding. If so will delete character.

Its all good. I have not been on the server in a bit myself. Been kinda busy. Your good to play on there.

Iā€™ve been away for a while, been very busy IRL dealing with the increasingly poor health of my mother culminating in her sad death last week. Just donā€™t really feel like playing games at the moment. But Iā€™ll be back soon. Once the legal crapā€™s taken care of Iā€™ll need something to take my mind off thingsā€¦

I dealt with the same a few years ago and felt the same. For a while, games did not interest me but then became a nice escape. I am sorry for your loss and wish you luck with the legal stuff. As I told many people, while I was not prepared for her death emotionally, I was less prepared for the ā€œbusiness of deathā€.

1 Like

Hey folks,

I know I have not been playing on the server in awhile since life stuff is happening. I just wanted to give you guys a chance to take over the server if you wanted since you guys are doing all the work in it anyway. It is $14 US dollars a month and is paid thru July. If no one wants it it I am not paying past that date as that money needs to be diverted to bills. 

I

Iā€™m sorry to hear that, I enjoyed playing on the server, tho it has been a bit lonely lately :slight_smile:

I still have Empryion server and just got Satisfactory Server which are the 2 main games I usually play anyway if you wanna check those out

I started with OTG in Age of Conan. I know Iā€™ve played Exiles before since itā€™s in my steam library but I cannot remember playing it except the very beginning. Anyway Iā€™d like to try it again. Is it ok if I pop into your server?

it has been shut down. I was not playing enough for it to be worth me keeping the server opened. I am sorry about that. I do have Empyrion server up and Satisfactory Server going right now. Empyrion is ongoing of course but Satisfactory if anyone wants to start joining and playing I will just start up a new game for others to join and decide if people wanna go with update 7 or go with experimental update 8