New PC

Meh, I secretly WANT my GPU to die every couple of years. Don’t tell my wife. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, I used to be that way.
I even bought a new GPU.
It didn’t physically fit inside the case.
Now I see I no longer have the patience for such things.

I have bought two cyberpower pc from them directly been very very happy both times . I am playing Destiny2 atm without any issue this pc is 3 yr old . I am looking at Xmas this year for an upgrade with a GTX 10 seires this time I have a 980 now . Just my thoughts

I also have used Cyberpower in the past (2 computers ago) and had no issues with it besides it getting old. My last build was homemade, but I think that I am beyond that these days. While its always fun to build yourself, I’d rather have someone else do that for me now and I can upgrade it as time goes by.

Now that I read this thread, I am reminded thatmy current build is getting on in years as welll. May be time to start looking for something shiny again…

Thanks that’s the kind of info I’m looking for.

1 Like

Overclock your GPU and it will get hotter, slightly increase performance and die faster :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
… just make sure your PSU can handle it or it might die along :roll_eyes:

I’m about to plunk down about $820 on a Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard, paired with a Ryzen 7 2700X, and 16GB of G.SKILL Sniper X 3466MHz memory. I’m trying to wait for any better deal but that $50 credit balance on the newegg card is burning a hole in my wallet.