New Game Development Lead for CU

Please welcome Madhermit as the new GD Lead for Camelot Unchained!

Welcome @Madhermit

So glad to have you on board!

Flee you fool!

Double welcome!

Welcome and thank you.

Welcome and good luck!

Hello all and thank you for the welcome.

As I understand it, I am a bit of an enigma on the forums, so here’s a bit about me. I joined OTG in 2008 during the Warhammer Online beta. Since then, I’ve been active in WoW Alliance, Darkfall when the chapter started, and was a chapter officer for the launch of Rift. For the last few years I have been mostly active in the Virtual Tabletop RPG arena. I have been pretty much inactive in the guild for the last year due to some personal reasons and when I saw @Hashberry’s post regarding the need for someone to help in the Camelot Unchained chapter, it seemed like a good time to jump back in.

Regarding my Camelot background, I played Dark Age of Camelot from beta through Catacombs, then got bit by the WoW bug. I’m a big fan of Mark Jacobs and I am a Kickstarter backer, founder, and Beta 1 tester for Camelot Unchained.

I hope to serve well as chapter leader for Camelot Unchained. Please feel free to let me know if I mess up or with any luck do a good job.

3 Likes

Woot! Thanks for stepping up. :slight_smile:

Thanks for giving your time again! (Don’t listen to Cef… It’ll be alright)

Welcome and combined gratz and my deepest condolences.
May your stress levels be sustainable.

THis message is also acting as a test for me as I’m new to the new forums as of this post.
I’m presuming I managed to find the secret members only area.

Uzi on old forums and I am a Camelot Unchained Warrior Forever for so long I thought I might die
before seeing beta 1 arrive.

1 Like

Thanks for stepping up and doing this!