Need help crafting sets for MagSorc build

I’m trying to gear up my Magicka Sorc build. Willing to pay someone to craft me gear. I’m looking for law of julianos pieces as well as Mother’s Sorrow. If anyone can help, feel free to message me in Game, Character name is Dainysus I play on Xbox -NA. You can also contact ne through this topic or message on Xbox, my Gamertag is MannyMikey.

Our guild island has law of julianos station and once in the guild you can PM me in game to have a armor set made.

Please go here > (Join OTG - Old Timers Guild) and fill out an guild Application and check on your application post daily to follow through with the membership officers handling your application.

As for Mother’s Sorrow set it comes from Deshaan Zone, I would work on the Dark Anchors in the zone for purple jewelry drops because jewelry is to costly to make and level them to purple or gold.

Depending on weapons you are looking for you can use list below to farm them rather easy…

Drop information

This is an overland set. Overland sets drop according to the following rules:

• Delve bosses drop waist and feet
  • World bosses drop head , chest , legs and weapons
  • Public dungeon bosses drop shoulders , hands and weapons (In zones without public dungeons these drop for other mentioned sources)
  • Dark Anchors and chests drop rings and necklaces (In zones without Dark Anchors these drop in trials and arenas)
2 Likes