My YouTube channel

Hello, I am a stay at home dad and I have been working on building my channel up. Of course the bigger goal is to reach at least 1000, I am at 264 so a little behind to say the least. I’m so glad to be part of OTG and looking forward to hopefully being a long standing member. Having said that I could really use a lot of help and support, I hope I can get as many subscribers as possible. I try to do things people will enjoy which live streaming is one of them and will read on on the rules for that. But I do product reviews and promotions as well as showing off cool Halloween type costumes. I do various giveaways as a way to thank those that have helped me by subscribing with a shot at winning an item. All items are bought by me when I can and lately they have been Nerf Blasters. I hope many will sub and like what I do and I thank you very much in advance. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-oOuieVspfUWF_otb3pcg

6 Likes

I subscribed! :+1:

Tyvm, hopefully many more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Subbed & Looking forward to watching your content and seeing your channel grow :slight_smile:

Tyvm and ty to any others that subscribe :slight_smile:

Thank you to those that have subscribed already and hope many more would be willing. It be a dream come true to reach the 1000 goal mark. But in the meantime it be awesome to reach the 350. Don’t forget if you sub please comment in the 350 sub giveaway if you wish to be entered. :slight_smile:

Subscribed. Looking forward to checking it out.

Tyvm i’m grateful :slight_smile:

Subscribed!

1 Like

Tyvm

Thank you so much to those that already subscribed as i will do my best to be worthy of it and I am grateful to any future subscribers that may follow. The ultimate go is 1000 and of course beyond, 1k subs is the threshold I’ve been told by a few companies that would pay me to review and promote some very nice products. Which can help me put out good stuff for you all and help financially for my family even if it’s a little bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Subbed. :slight_smile:

Tyvm I’m very grateful :slight_smile:

I subscribed! I hope all goes well for you!

Tyvm I am hoping so to

I’m very humbled and grateful for the support I have received so far & for any others that may subscribe. If you want to be entered into the 350 subscribers giveaway be sure to comment in the video for it. Tyvm

1 Like

I would enter but my wife is just gonna say… NAH lol

Subs :crazy_face:cribed

Tyvm :grin:

just wanted to thank all that subscribed it means a lot, hopefully i can reach the nerf giveaway that I have set for 350, if you wish to be entered comment in the video for the giveaway. Look forward to more joining and I added new Jason mask and Darth Vader Helmet videos to view. :slight_smile: