My music is finally online!

Making a CD of music like this has been a life-long dream of mine. It’s not quite ready to release yet, but the pieces are almost finished - finished enough for me to feel comfortable sharing some of them with my guild (which I’ve been chomping at the bit to do for years). I’ve been working on these pieces on and off for many years, but this is the first time I’ve had them online in a place where other people can find them. Woohoo! I’m excited.

Numinous Glue is my “band” name. I combine elements of rock, electronica, african and afro-latin music with a prog rock aesthetic to create danceable music poems, or magical movement journeys.

Here’s a playlist with the 5 songs I’ve posted in it. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. And here’s a link to my youtube channel page, if that’s more your style.

16 Likes

Congratulations ribbit. Thanks for sharing and update that playlist when you get more tracks complete.

Wow, that’s awesome, ribbit! How did I not even know you wrote music?

Thank you for sharing this with us. I enjoyed it very much. I enjoyed all of your pieces, but I especially like “When It All Comes Together”.

Well done, sir.

Lol. Because I don’t know how to socialize. :smiley:

Thanks for celebrating with me, moss. I was hoping you would see this post.

1 Like

Thanks, Dev and Decebal. I appreciate it.

Hi Ribbit! Thank you for sharing your music. I love it. and grats!!

Congrats!!!

Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

Very well done and thanks. For me, your sound and style are “exotic” and quite enjoyable. As a (very bad) drummer, I particularly like the drum/percussion component. May your completed work become all you hope for.

Congratulations! Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the feedback and well wishes.

Hey cool stuff man ! Your songs kinda get me in a deep sort of mistery/try to solve a puzzle mood. I dig it. “Full Moon Initiation” could definetly be a kick ass tetris song ! :smiley: