My Mom

Hello all, I have been with OTG for a very long time, and this is my second family. With that being said, I wanted to let everyone know my mother passed away this afternoon after getting sick a few days ago. I was lucky enough to see her yesterday and even though she could not talk, the doctors let me know she could hear me. I told her how much I loved her and gave her a kiss on her head. I could of swore she squeezed my hand a little, but who knows. Dolores was my mother, and she was a great one. I am a momma’s boy and my mom raised me to be a gentleman, so I owe so much to her. I am not great or even good at putting feelings or thoughts into words, but I guess this is my way of talking about the greatest woman I have ever known, and at the same time grieving. See I suffer from severe PTSD, depression and anxiety, when I need to talk there were two places I could always go, either here with my OTG family or my mom. My mom was always there to let me know it was going to be okay, see my mom lost her mother to suicide do, to her constant fight with depression, and my mom made sure I was not going to lose my fight. I know now she is with me always watching over me and if that is in heaven or just my memories that will be enough. I love you Mom and I will never forget you.

Thank you all for letting me share this.

17 Likes

So sorry for your loss. Virtual Bro Hug

Take care

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. She sounded like an awesome mom.

1 Like

As a mother myself, I can promise she will be watching out for you. Her care and love for you will endure and you will feel her presence when you most need it. Just listen for her and you will hear her. My own mother died when she was 55 due to pancreatic cancer and there have been times I’ve felt her presence which gave me comfort.

Putting into words your feelings is good for you regardless of how you feel. That expression, no matter how you put it will help ease the tightness in your soul. Please know that OTG will always be here for you. They have been for me.

My deepest condolences for your loss, but so glad you had those last moments with her.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for you loss.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. My mom has had two mild strokes since Thanksgiving. She keeps fighting back and I dont know how I’m going to deal with it when she is gone. Hang in there!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss, try and think of the good times y’all had, she wouldn’t want you to be sad

LMK if you need anything dude, we’re here for you

1 Like

I will be praying for your mother and your family.

1 Like

I lost my mother last year shortly after we moved to Idaho. I miss her being there so much I know how you feel and thank you as much for sharing your loss as much as I feel for your loss.

We will always miss their love, wisdom, support, and encouragement. And we are blessed for having been so loved as to know how it feels to miss it so much.

As much as we’re kidded about it when we were younger, I didn’t mind and I still don’t mind being called a Mommas boy. Mothers are the center of any family, the rock, the go-to person when you need an ear (or a shoulder), the teacher. I can’t imagine what it will feel like when mine is gone. I hope that you find peace within your family and friends.
I’m very sorry to hear that your mother has passed, my friend. My prayers are with you and yours.

I know we haven’t formally met, but if you need an ear, I’ve been told I’m a really good listener.

Take Care,
Jeff
AKA - Indigo, Kelebron (countless others)

My Condolences. I lost my dad a couple years back. Time helps, and the circle of life keeps rolling. I will keep you in my prayers.

My condolences to you and your family.

I’m so sorry for your loss.
Thank you for sharing your great tribute to her.

My deepest sympathies on your great loss. Take care of yourself and your OTG family will always be here for you.

I’m so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you were blessed with a great mom.

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. Prayers on the way. Hugs from the Jennings’ family. We recently lost father and father in law.

I feel so badly for you having to go thru this enormous pain and suffering. All I can tell you from my experience is that in time you WILL feel better. The pain will ease even though it feels like it will be excruciating forever. Stay busy, keep occupied as much as you can. If you have friends and family, let them help you. You will survive this.

Sorry to hear about your mother, Agamemnon. Will pray for you.

So sorry for your Loss.