Muspelheim Server

I restarted the server.
I don’t know if it would have been doing the same for me earlier, but I was able to quick weapons in both hands just now.

Thank you

Love he mods.

Muspelheim needs an mod update, Pickup+ got a update to 3.1.4 on Feb 2nd (2019) :smile:
Take care!

Belay that :slight_smile: I see you have a update scheduled for noon daily to get those mod updates taken care of.

I updated the mods on Muspelheim.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1434734488

Got rid of a couple to see if we could get better load times.
Changed which weight mod we are using. we still have more capacity than normal but it is no longer effectively infinite.
added a simple salvage mod. I like being able to get something for all the weapons that are dropped.
also added a fix for the lorestones.

A new Fashionist update has been forced down to clients again…

Server appears to be down.

Can you get into it now? it is showing as up for me.

Afraid not. Server not responding. I tried direct connecting through the client and through STEAM. No luck.

ok, looks like the server got moved by the hosting company and I am not sure why. for now use direct connect to 107.173.81.38:42115 password is still Ymir. Looks like the addons are still in place but the server settings are all messed up. I am going to open a ticket but it will probably be this weekend before I get all the details sorted.

np, I am swamped at work this week anyway :slight_smile: Just wanted you to know.
Hey by the way, would you be interested in Outlaws of the Old West on a server? I might run one to try it out if there is enough interest. Not as robust building as Conan or Empyrion but the west setting might be a fun change for a spin.

1 Like

I might check into that. I am not good with first person shooters for the most part but it really depends on how any given game handles things.

Mods are changing again. Trying to simpify. A number of them are redundant or nearly so with the updates. I am also dropping glass construction. the mod is just too big. Hope that won’t be too much of a hardship for anyone. Also adding back in a new minimap and a thrall mod so we can have more followers.

Hi all, I’ve just joined the server. I’m interested in who’s there and what’s the name of the game?! I.e. what are folk up to. I’m just looking for company for some adventuring/building.

I’m pretty new to playing on specific servers/guilds etc so learning all the time. I’ve never used mods in this game before so also figuring that out!

Look forward to meeting folks on the server and here. And thanks for setting it up! Making folk like me happy :smile:

welcome to the game and welcome to Muspelheim. I think folks have been playing on and off. good to keep a variety. I have been bouncing back and forth between FFXIV and Conan myself. and there are a few others. I am usually hanging out in the Gaming Lobby of General Games in Discord if you want to visit or need anything. I have been building lately in the northern highlands. The mods are pretty simple really, just a few quality of life changes really. Take a look at the link and if you subscribe and set up your mods in the mods menu at the start, in the same order the server has them, it will make your start up time faster.

Is this server still active? I tried looking for it last night and no luck?

yes, still active. It was shutdown for some reason. I have been away for a while because of my desktop blowing up so I didn’t notice. It is now back on.

Ok great thanks. Is the server very active? I have always been hesitant to play on non official servers as the fear of the server just up and being gone someday. Has this server been around awhile? Any chance it will go offline someday soon? Would hate to dedicate a lot of time if so.

Thanks

I have had it up for almost a year now. I did change hosting companies once in the first month and since being with this company we have reset only once. It is not super active and I have only been playing now and then lately myself but I have no plans to drop it. My desktop at home got killed by a surge so I am rather glad I had an offsite ‘backup’ of my world.

And if I do shut it down someday I plan to make the final backup available to whom ever might want it.

2 Likes

I think the server is down. tried all day 12/3 to login and it never shows up and direct connect does not work.
Not sure if anyone else plays on here since I started on thanksgiving and have yet to see anyone sadly.

ok server is showing up again.

I did restart it. sorry, I forgot to reply.