Murkmire Celebration - Thursday, February 20 - Tuesday, March 3 at 10AM EST

The Murkmire event begins at 10am EST Thursday, Februrary 20th, 2020. To participate, you must have the Murkmire DLC or have ESO Plus. If you don’t own the DLC, now is a good time since it will be on sale throughout the event.

LOOT:

Murkmire Strongboxes

Strongboxes will drop after completing activities such as defeating monsters or boss monsters, looting treasure chests, safeboxes, Thieves Troves, Psijic portals or other containers, or even by harvesting Crafting Resource nodes.

Bonus Rewards

• Blackrose Prison arena bosses
    • Additional chance to receive bonus items as drops
  • All Murkmire daily quests
    • Double daily quest reward crates
  • Resource nodes
    • Double drops from zone harvesting nodes

Note that to unlock all of Murkmire’s daily quests, you must read the poster by the Lilmoth docks titled “Death-Hunts’” and complete the quest “By River and Root” from the Murkmire main questline.

Event tickets

During the event, the zone’s monsters and boss monsters each have a chance to drop Event Tickets. You can earn up to three tickets per day this way—up to 39 tickets total. Don’t forget to loot everything!

While the event is active, the Impresario will have the following items in stock:

• All four Indrik Feathers
  • Spectral Berries of Bloom
  • Spectral Berries of Budding
  • Spectral Berries of Growth
  • Voriplasm Pet fragments
  • Wooden Grave-Stake Memento fragments

More info:

Would anyone know how long it takes to complete the quest “By River and Root” ? New here to ESO, 4 days iirc, and would like to participate in this MM event.

Last night I moved myself from Elseweyr to Vulkhel Guard to begin the Main story line there (Talk to the hooded figure?). Thinking maybe I should focus on the event requirement?

Thanks

I still need to do that quest line myself, but shouldn’t take too long.