More Glamour storage and plates coming with the expansion

https://massivelyop.com/2019/05/09/final-fantasy-xiv-is-getting-more-glamour-dresser-storage-and-glamour-plates/

Final Fantasy XIV is getting more glamour dresser storage and glamour plates

By

Eliot Lefebvre

May 9, 2019 10:00 AM

Here is a quick summary of the latest interview with Final Fantasy XIV producer and director Naoki Yoshida: blah blah blah blah more storage in your glamour dresser and more glamour plates, Yoshida out, interview over . The interview does not specify if fireworks were then launched into the room while he wheeled out on a Segway, so we can only assume that he did exactly that. Seriously, absolutely nothing else in the interview will get fans as excited as this revelation because… well, glamour storage .

Play Final Fantasy XIV

And it’s not a small expansion, either; Yoshida has stated that the storage will be expanded to 400 spaces from its current 200, although he doesn’t specify how many additional glamour plates will be added. These changes will arrive with the launch of Shadowbringers , so you can start converting things you’ll need for glamour storage now and feel confident that more space will arrive soon. You’ll probably need it.

Boggles my mind that so many MMOs can’t look at GW2 and go, “Yup, they solved that problem” when it is a social or quality-of-life system.

Can you imagine FFXIV with a GW2 style craftable mat bank? It’s literally the only thing you need to add to make crafting in FFXIV damn near perfect.

Personally i would like the Glamour system from there. Once you have had an item, the glamour is always accessible without having to store an item.

1 Like

Yup. And the auction house. I don’t mind the limited slots being tied to the retainers, that’s interesting. But when I want 10 of something and everyone is throwing up stacks of 99. Grrrrrrr. Let me buy 10!

Conversely, when I toss up a stack of, like, 20. Let me sell 5 to the guy that wants 5! I can’t tell my retainer, “Yeah, go ahead split the stacks.”

But, back to the interview, I haven’t even gotten out of ARR yet and I have 50 of my 200 slots taken up. So an expansion to those slots seems great. Is there any skin I cannot get back later if I delete it now?

Technically no if you are willing to spend the time. also be sure to see what will fit in the armoire.