So Monsters & Memories launched into early access last night. Servers all had ques. 1300 people on NA East. It’s modeled after OG EverQuest. So it’s unlike every other modern MMO. Luckily I have a few hundred hours of Project1999 under my hat so I wasn’t completely lost.
Made a Halfling Druid. Started off with a spell “spark of nature”, so naturally I think it’s an attack spell. I see a dude fighting a wild dog thing and he’s struggling, so I try to attack the dog to help him… Spark of nature was in fact not an attack… It’s a heal… I healed the dog and the dude died, then the dog started trying to attack me.
Later, I was messing around on an Enchanter. I got my attack spells and assigned them to my keys. With nothing targeted any spell you cast will target yourself… And my cat ran across the desk triggering my spells forcing me to hit myself.
10/10
1 Like