Midyear Mayhem PVP Event - Thursday, January 23 at 10:00 EST - Tuesday, February 4 at 10:00 EST

Ready to rumble? The PVP event begins on Thursday. Head to the Quest Starters section of the Crown Store to begin. Using the provided scroll, you’ll get a 100% boost to XP and Alliance Points. Harvesting nodes in Imperial City and Cyrodiil have double resources.

Three additional campaigns that aren’t alliance-locked will open up for the duration of the event!

PELINAL’S BOONS

When you engage in PvP during the Midyear Mayhem event, you’ll receive Pelinal’s Midyear Boon Boxes in addition to your regular Rewards for the Worthy containers AND as rewards from various PvP daily quests. These dailies include:

• Battleground quests from Battlemaster Rivyn
  • Scouting, Battle, Warfront, and Conquest Missions
  • Elder Scroll capture and recapture quests
  • Town quests in Vlastarus, Bruma, Cropsford, Cheydinhal, and Chorrol
  • Imperial City daily quests
    • Requires “The Sublime Protector” achievement, earned by completing the Imperial City main questline

Pelinal’s Midyear Boon Boxes have a chance to contain the following items:

• Transmute Crystals
  • Alchemy reagents
  • PvP consumables such as repair kits, forward camps, and siege weapons
  • Motif pages for the Alliance and Akaviri styles
  • Style items for your Alliance
  • Akaviri style items
  • Coldharbour siege weapons
  • Prismatic Runestones
  • Books of Pelinal housing items

EARN EVENT TICKETS

To earn Event Tickets during Midyear Mayhem, complete any of the following PvP daily quests:

• Battleground quests from Battlemaster Rivyn
  • Scouting, Battle, Warfront, and Conquest Missions
  • Elder Scroll capture and recapture quests
  • Town quests in Vlastarus, Bruma, Cropsford, Cheydinhal, and Chorrol
  • Imperial City daily quests
    • Requires “The Sublime Protector” achievement, earned by completing the Imperial City main questline

When you complete one of these quests, you receive three Event Tickets in addition to your regular rewards. Note that you can earn only three tickets per day per account, resetting at 1:00AM EST each morning.

You can acquire 39 Event Tickets during this event.

Check out the link below for more information about bonus rewards, like style pages and emotes!

1 Like

I am really sad I will miss this, as I am going on travel. Bet Cyrodiil will be fierce!

1 Like

Same here. I really wanted to grab some tickets, but I started a web development program in December and I haven’t been able to play much since.

I’m hoping there might be interest in a Sunday coffee PVP run, so I can take advantage of all the bait guildies in Cyrodiil; I’m terrible at PVP and too skeered to go alone. :scaredycat:

Enjoy your travel :slight_smile: Hopefully, I’ll get a break tomorrow to say hi to everyone.

1 Like