Marvel Future Revolution

From their official Discord announcement:

A New Future Begins!
Greetings Agents! This is the MARVEL Future Revolution team.

We are here to inform our Agents on the schedule of our Global Launch.

MARVEL Future Revolution is set to launch globally on August 25th, 2021.
Detailed information regarding the time of the launch will be given through a separate announcement.

And also, the Omega Flight Server will be retained for the Global Launch.

If you have not pre-registered yet, please tap the link below to pre-register to the game.
There is a gift for players that pre-register, so don’t miss out!

[Global Pre-Registration Link per Market]
Link: Netmarble

Save the date: August 25th!
We ask for your continuous excitement as we head into the Global Launch!

Thank you.

1 Like

I’d say now is a good time to gauge interest from OTGers who aren’t already playing via VPN/emulator…

1 Like

Hey all, just started playing. Interesting game. Do we have an active alliance already? Thanks.

1 Like

@Guyster71 We have a “non-OTG” alliance on OmegaFlight server. We’re more active in the “mobile games” chat channel in Discord.

@Benbrada Is that alliance at least controlled by an OTG member? The level 7 alliance I was with just disbanded without warning. And I contributed regularly with both of my accounts.

@Guyster71 I created a new alliance for myself and my alt called ‘Haven’ on OmegaFlight server. Got sick of the run around with other alliances. But depending on Benbrada’s answer I might join them.

I am an active daily player, but with casual playstyle. Meaning I don’t care too much to spend real money, min/max, or compete in pvp. I feel like netmarble did Canadian (and impatient VPN) players injustice by not allowing server transfer or even just merging us after almost two months. It DOES affect gameplay in some situations.

I haven’t delved into the end game Dark Zone content yet. I hear it is best experienced with an active alliance. Perhaps my little ‘two’ man alliance wasn’t such a good move. It’s new but I am willing to disband and join another OTG member controlled alliance.

Thanks Benbrada, did just that and got the invite from Kasen. I had totally missed the OmegaFlight server way down there at the bottom of the list, so getting some new toons up on that server.

1 Like

Yep. @kasen plus we have an OTG Admin in it LOL

HouseOfX

Level 8. Add it’s sanctioned to talk about here by our Admin staff since there wasn’t a big enough interest to create an OTG alliance.

Thanks! I’ll be able to join tomorrow after another dang 24hr cooldown lol.

edit: Hmmm…My main (Timonius) was able to send a join request right away. My Alt (TxmKlees) was given a 24hr cooldown.

any idea how many OTGers are in the guild?

omg lol I didn’t even realize there was a forum for this lol. I rarely if ever come to the forums anymore it’s always discord.

I’m in HouseOfX as well though so far @kasen hasn’t asked me to do any actual work. #winning :100:

1 Like