Marvel Future Fight

What sequel?

Not officially a sequel. But the name Marvel Future Revolution implies it some ways. It’s the next big licensed Marvel mobile game. And considering the heavier monetization of MFF over 2020 and some lack of attention to the player/fanbase in some critical areas, there are signs that MFF is in the final phase of its lifespan. Though it still brings the company in some decent revenue and will likely be around for a couple more years at least.

The ‘sequel’ will draw in all the old and new, and current MFF supporters may shift their spending there.

1 Like

Not a lot of info but you can sign up for info and the key thing for me is they describe it as “Marvel’s First Open World RPG on Mobile” :open_mouth:

Yeah, I already signed up for that one. I forget after a while LOL

1 Like

First Marvel game to have Eternals!

Not only are the Defenders finally getting updated and hopefully really good. But now this! WOW!

1 Like

Also, I started a new topic for Marvel Future Revolution:

1 Like

Looks like it could be a winner.

1 Like

MFF 7.0 just dropped last night. It looks like a great update! This is a good time to come back and take a peek around or even new players come check things out. We’re also in the middle of 6th Anniversary celebrations, so there are lots of cool giveaways happening right now.

1 Like

Ok so I could use advice… I have two 200 bio selectors, a 6* character selector, and a Titan’s Record selector… I don’t remember what the last one does lol

Not sure which characters I can use these on and which are pay only but these are the characters I DON’T have… any suggestions?

Mephisto, Phyla-Vell, Gladiator, Nova (RR), Abomination, Scorpion, Knull, Sentry, Ares, Molecule Man, Moonstone, Daken, Ikaris, Thane, Dazzler, Sersi, Scarlet Spider, Scream, Spider-Woman, Morbius, Telena Belova, Rescue, Sabretooth, Iceman, Electro, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Gambit, Adam Warlock, Sentinel, Doctor Doom, Invisible Woman, Namor, Baron Zemo, Negasonic, Professor X, Mr Sinister, Mystique, Slapstick, Kitty Pryde, Silver Surfer, Rachel Summers, Aero, and Kid Omega.

Obviously been awhile for me… Thanks!

Lots of factors in play here. Just letting you know I’ve seen your post and I’ll try to reply in more detail later today.

Quick answer:
Titan’s Record- use for whatever you don’t have. It’s a T3 advancement material… fairly easy to farm

if the 6* character selector does not include x-gene characters then you can cut that list down somewhat.

If you can’t wait:

Check the mega T2 tab. It is outdated but gives general advice that also applies to your selectors. Since you never want to mega-T2 an easily farmable character.

Any more advice? Looked at the spreadsheet and deciding what characters to focus on. Will check which ones I have at T2/T3 though I know none of them are fully optimized… also guess I need to see which teams I can build.

Gosh! Sorry, I meant to reply much earlier. A bunch of these you listed have exclusivity that pretty much means will probably never be able to use a selector.

I’ll break down your list into three basic categories, Subscription, Native T2/T3, and Everything Else.

Subscription :
No regular selectors, good use of rank up tickets, some are very slowly farmable in Dimension Missions( Refresh the support character list).

Mephisto
Dazzler
Spider-Woman
Morbius
Yelena Belova: also purchasable through Black Widow legendary 2500 crystals
Rescue
Sabretooth
Electro
Jubilee
Juggernaut
Gambit
Sentinel
Namor
Baron Zemo
Mr Sinister
Slapstick
Kitty Pryde
Aero
Thane
Ikaris

–Mystique: crystal 2500
–Iceman: crystal 2500
–Adam Warlock: OLD WHALE 6600 crystals, desperately needs readjustment in EVERY way for the cost

Native T2/T3:
Selectors cannot be used. Most are manually built from 1* up when unlocked.

Gladiator: Native T2, epic quest ‘final’ unlock
Knull: Legendary Native T3- gooood luck lol
Sentry- Epic, Native T3
Molecule Man: Native T3, epic quest ‘final’ unlock
Doctor Doom: Native T2, Epic ‘final’ unlock
Silver Surfer: native T2, play Giant Boss Raid Galactus.

Everything Else:

Nova (RR): Epic deluxe package, then easily farmed
Invisible Woman: Epic deluxe package, then easily farmed
Moonstone: Epic deluxe package, then easily farmed

Negasonic: Danger Room, very hard to farm, must play DR a lot
Professor X: Danger Room, very hard to farm, must play DR a lot
Rachel Summers: Danger Room, very hard to farm, must play DR a lot
Abomination: Danger Room, very hard to farm, must play DR a lot

Scorpion: farmable
Ares: farmable

Sersi: not farmable, good selector choice, Shield Lab
Scream: not farmable, good selector choice, Shield Lab
Scarlet Spider: not farmable, good selector choice, Shield Lab

Kid Omega: Shield Lab, X-gene selector??

Phyla-Vell: very slow farm, so good selector choice (and rank up tickets)
Daken: very slow farm, need x-gene selector IF it works (very good rank-up ticket choice)

Final Verdict:
Phyla-Vell is great to help speed along Epic quest requirements. Serves as a support character.
Daken also speeds Epic quest requirements. Fan Favourite.
Sersi, Scream, Scarlet Spider, Kid Omega would be my next choices with Sersi of these 6 probably being the most powerful and future worthy (MCU Eternals later this year) of the group.

Sorry for the wall, hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worth watching this breakdown of MFF 6th Anniversary Events starting tomorrow! This is gonna be insane!

1 Like

I got so hyped about playing again after talking to you… and because I loved the design in the comics… that I bought Superior IM forgetting a sale was coming. Oops.

Oh well, I have a bunch of crystals just sitting there and the uni is pretty awesome so…

1 Like

Pulled via Reddit post, good uni advice here:

Oh and next sneak peek teases Wandavision update with T3 vision. So maybe save crystals for potentially new uniforms for them?

Just found this Spreadsheet via Reddit for Cards! OMG!!! This is awesome:

Make a copy and have fun!

Good stuff here. I’m not a hardcore player (strictly FTP now) but I would ask if you play any PvP. If do, I heard that Luke Cage is good for that. I know there are some other new heroes/villains that are good options but I haven’t really been keeping up with all of that.

I don’t focus much on PvP, but I do play most game modes.

Luke Cage (and the rest of the Defenders) has been vastly improved with the new uniforms. I’m not sure about PvP but have also heard he is viable, probably not Meta though. The most obvious place to find out is checking the top ranks on the scoreboards.

Great stuff. I saw that uni guide too, very useful right now!