Mahala

Ohh my!! I’m new but I’ve been through what she is going through, and the part most people don’t know is that after a while your end up throwing up what’s in your intestines, and it’s so horrible in so many ways. I DO pray and WILL pray for her! Please let her know the Lord will carry her and even strangers are praying for her. Tell her to try to have faith that she will be home soon. Sometimes a positive attitude in the face of adversary goes a long way towards healing. I have Multiple Sclerosis so I know (as we all do in some way) what it is to struggle with daily life. Please keep us posted on her condition. Thank you <3*

All the best to Mahala. She is a wonderful person. I hope all the best for her!

This! Good call, Hashberry!

Hashberry, thanks for the update. So glad to hear she is on the mend. I have been inadvertently looking for her in the game because I always found her if not every day, then every day or two to chat with and send stuff to. Its a habit now so I’ve been catching myself and each time I do, I send up a pink cloud of good thoughts her way.

Get Well Soon, Mahala! We miss you!

Glad she’s doing better. Sending lots of love.

I am sending prayers for Your continued recovery. So sorry you are going thru this I pray you home quickly and I look forward to chatting again soon!

Mahala,
Deria and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope to see you soon.

I am on the phone with Mahala right now! She said that she is getting better each day, and if she can keep her H20 in her lungs levels up, and they stay the same when they start weening her off the of medicine, she could be home this weekend! So we need extra special good vibes and prayers to give her that extra ooomph to get home! :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@Nawtynurse. Thank you for the update, Nawty. Home is the best place to recuperate. Mahala, sending good Karma your way, hon. With all you’ve done for the guild, you’ve got a lot coming your way. Xo

Yeeey that is so good to hear!

Thanks for the update!

I keep checking to see if she’s home yet…

I’m fairly certain I’ve been hoping, wishing, praying and exerting what limited will power I have over the universe for Mahala to be back home and spoiling all the newbs. I know she spoiled me…

Hello everyone…I am home…I will be under quarantine for 3 weeks…Not allowed to go out of my house until I go see the Doctor…I want to thank all of you for your Prayers and good Thoughts…they made a world of difference…I can never express, how much it has meant to me to have all those prayers going up for my behalf…This guild mean so very much to me and I love all of you…I can not wait to see you in game…really big hugs and Love you all so very much!

12 Likes

You can’t blame that on Mahala Scoot. You always smelled that way.

1 Like

…like you could smell anything over that wafting odor coming out of room 110 at the Motel. :slight_smile:

Glad to see you made it home, Mahala!
Get better, get back in the game. Lorantell needs supervision. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mahaha, here is your virtual welcome home sign!!!

1 Like

I wont even try and argue that one.

2 Likes

Welcome home, Mahala!!

Nothing like being back home. I don’t even want to imagine what it would be like to not return home to my home, my cats, the ability to craft up a great meal, re-read some of my favorite books. Hell, just to take a nap and not have to think about anything for a few hours.

Oh … wow … I’m having a serious case of Deja Vu right now typing this.

Thank God your back home.

-Tom