Lost Ark - MMORPG - Soon to Release in NA - Video Review (Language Warning)

From my understanding we dont have enough people to make a official OTG Lost Ark guild at this time but is anyone planning on forming a unofficial guild or have a welcoming guild they’re planning on joining come launch? Even if it’s not called OTG I’d still rather play with OTG members than join some random guild full of who knows who

I think?? if there is not normally enough for a full chapter it will go into the general games category and the general gaming group take care of the ‘guild’. But beyond that I am not sure how it manifests in game when they do that as usually I am playing an AAA title games.

1 Like

Another thing that comes out in February, is the GW2 End of Dragons expansion. Just to make it more difficult to choose what to play. LOL. :wink:

I might try this game out. Will probably grab a founders pack and get “all the things” along with a short head start. So if there is a chapter formed then I will join.

I have a couple of other games I am playing but I can’t resist checking out LA. It’s been getting good reviews and is super popular in Korea.

If the the game rankings in Korea are any indication, Lost Ark will be the next big thing for quite some time (I dont see anything else on the MMO scene that will compete). So sooner or later I expect an OTG chapter will spring up :slight_smile:

The last test phase I was in on it ran really smoothly and I was enjoying it. I had already bought the $99 pre-order pack by then and wasn’t regretting my purchase. I still have no real idea what the story is about lol, but I kinda just rushed through it to check out the gameplay and then quit playing so I could wait and it would feel somewhat fresh come February.

My biggest problem is deciding between Warrior or Martial Artist for my main, really love both classes.

Support for Lost Ark is being managed in General Games. We have a lively Lost Ark chat channel in Discord.

Correct, the current plan is to be supported by General Games (best to follow our text-channel in Discord).