List of DMs and Available Modules

Updated: August 20th, 2018

GMs/DMs - please post up with your FG/Roll20/whatever status and available games/modules.
(NAME - PLATFORMS - TIMEZONE)

Vulreyn - FG Ultimate - East Coast

Tomb of Annihilation, Lost Mines of Phandelver, My own campaign setting

Jendai - FG Ultimate - East Coast
Currently running Monday (real life game) and Wednesday (OTG game). Have all WotC content + many 3rd party.

DaveNaler - FG Ultimate -
All current Dnd books and several DDAL Modules, plus a homebrew campaign. Currently on hiatus shortly to start again

dstuff - FG Ultimate - Mountain Time
Savage Worlds with Deadlands: Reloaded (all FG content + some self transferred content), East Texas University, War of the Dead, Tour of Darkness, Wierd War II and many other settings. Call of Cthulthu 7th Ed (with most FG modules).
Currently on hiatus.

Malefik - FG - EST - every other Saturday 3 PM EST to midnight or later

My current campaign is a Starfinder based game that is highly custom/homebrewed but I am working on reducing power levels to make it more playable. Another GM is running a Traveler game and the other GM has a custom/homebrew game that he has been running and tweaking for 30+ years. That campaign will be picking up later this year.

Teufelhunde87 - FG Ultimate - EST
All current D&D 5e books, have Pathfinder and Deadlands but still learning the systems. Currently on hiatus until job transition is complete and time slots can be established.

RESERVED FOR EDIT

1 Like

Jendai - FG Ultimate - East Coast - Currently running Monday (real life game) and Wednesday (OTG game). Have all WotC content + many 3rd party.

Edit: Dragon Heist added.

DaveNaler - FG Ultimate - All current Dnd books and several DDAL Modules, plus a homebrew campaign. Currently on hiatus shortly to start again

dstuff (AZ time zone) - FG Ultimate - Savage Worlds with Deadlands: Reloaded (all FG content + some self transferred content), East Texas University, War of the Dead, Tour of Darkness, Wierd War II and many other settings. Call of Cthulthu 7th Ed (with most FG modules).
Currently on hiatus.

Malefik - FG - EST - We play every other Saturday from 3 PM EST to midnight or later - We have a small group of gamer’s (3-4) who rotate GMs and each have a campaign going. My current campaign is a Starfinder based game that is highly custom/homebrewed but I am working on reducing power levels to make it more playable. Another GM is running a Traveler game and the other GM has a custom/homebrew game that he has been running and tweaking for 30+ years. That campaign will be picking up later this year.

1 Like

Teufelhunde87-FG Ultimate-EST
All current D&D 5e books, have Pathfinder and Deadlands but still learning the systems. Currently on hiatus until job transition is complete and time slots can be established.

Our group of gamer’s are really in need of new players. Anyone think they might be interested in giving it a shot? Let me know if you have any interest in an every other Saturday game.

What time zone, and what setting?

It is EST or UTC 05:00
We rotate GM’s so there are different settings but the game that is coming up this Saturday 9/22 is my game and it is a Starfinder setting. I’ve done kind of a mashup of Fantasy and Future similar to a Thor movie.

If that sounds at all interesting to you then let me know…our next game is like I said this Saturday 9/22 and we start at 3 PM EST (UTC 19:00) and we go until around midnight or sometimes later if things are going good.

I’ve been wanting to give Starfinder a try.
That would be Noon to 21:00 my time. I’ll try to make it.
PM me the FG & Discord details. (I assume those are the VTT and voice apps you’re using)

What classes would be a good addition to the group?

Well I have Discord setup for the game but we usually end up using Skype for the screen sharing feature. So if you have a Skype account that would be the best option. We do use FG so I will give you all that info in a PM. As far as classes we have a Barbarian type who is a melee badass and a sniper for ranged DPS but that’s it for PCs…I’ve filled in the blanks with NPCs. So long story short you can play anything you want.

The only real dilemma for me is going to be how to fit you into the campaign. So if you could come up with a little bit of a back story for your character that would help me figure out the best way to work you into the game. We will probably want to talk about it and discuss the campaign up to this point and figure out how to make this all mesh together. Of course another option is to just tell you what your character would know and let the interaction with the PCs be more natural.

Dangit I’m in 2 Sat games Mal >.<
Tho my afternoon game is every other weekend.

1 Like