Last update broke themes?

Why did my theme change? I do not want a dark theme and it will not change back to light. Whoever made this change please undo it ASAP. This is really basic stuff here.

This is seriously NOT OK. I can’t read with this low contrast theme

0 Likes

There was a patch that may have had some unforeseen consequences. Someone is already investigating.

0 Likes

@djoneser Sam’s Simple still works fine (light theme)

0 Likes

Unfortunately whenever we update, the custom made themes get broke until ThisnThat is able to fix them. He was forced to do an update to attempt a fix for an issue earlier today. You can go into your preferences and go to interface to change your theme at anytime. Since i thought you might have a hard time reading the site, i did this for you this time.

0 Likes

OK, thanks, I did get my theme changed to light, and can read this again now :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I am working on resolving the issue. I will let everyone know what I get it resolved.

0 Likes

I believe I have resolved the issue, however I can only account for testing on my account. If anyone else sees a problem, please let us know.

3 Likes

Vincent (AS Dark) looks funny now … font is stretched and other things are odd.

0 Likes

Can you get me a screenshot so I can see what you are seeing. It looks fine to me, but I do not use Vincent so I couldn’t tell if it looks different than it use to or not.

0 Likes

Current:

0 Likes

Used to look like:

0 Likes

Try changing your theme to AS Dark rather than Vencent(AS Dark). It is possible that your selected theme changed to Vencent (AS Dark) as that is the default theme.

0 Likes

Oooh, I like the white text on “used to look like” !

0 Likes

I’m still h having problems with this new forum. It’s either too dark or too white (bright) for my old eyeballs. Since there is nothing in between, is it OK if I don’t participate in these forums or just read on occasion?

I do play GW2, but unfortunately, since all the old stuff is like in archive, I can’t use the information, so I’m purdy much on my own as to playing.

0 Likes

yah, that’s what I ended up doing, not sure what was originally different about vencent. Ah well! Thanks for looking into it.

0 Likes

We have themes? Where do I find them?

0 Likes

Click on the three horizontal lines icon next to your avatar on the top right, then look towards the bottom.

0 Likes

tyvm

Deathy

0 Likes