Just Keeping in Touch

I really loved playing with the group. We really had a great time together. We did everything that could be done in LOTRO. My best regards to everybody.

Hey Trustee glad to hear your doing well hoped the gaming on black friday was good for you. I picked up Shin Megatensei 5. Really good so far.

You are an inspiration! Great to hear from you.

Hey Trustee ;

Ain’t it hard to put Skyrim down? Played that solid I bet for errr 2 or 3 years then off and on after that. Amazing even there’s story lines and items I’ve yet to encounter or find.

Have you bought the Anniversary Edition? I’ll most likely buy it during Steam’s X-mas holiday sales.

Been playing SCUM (your a convict sent to a corporation run island as a “Game” show on T.V. … that’s the lore) a survival game and been having alot fun with War Hammer 40K Inquisitor Martyr. It’s a ARPG … ie: diablo , grim dawn, titan quest.

Happy be-lated (?) Thanksgiving!

Cheers - Tom

I’ve always enjoyed the elder scrolls games. I play them, and then go back and revisit them. The are great games.

I enjoy the game. Never tire of revisiting it.

At age 91, I guess that I’m an old timer in more ways than 1. I enjoy gaming and my guild and gaming friends.
Enjoy.

I enjoy gaming and keep on trucking. Have a good one.

Great to see you Trustee! Hope you have an amazing holiday (s)

Trustee, been a good while. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Happy Holidays!

Keep on Gaming! Hope I make it to 91 and I’m still playing!!

Thanks and the best of everything to you.
Just keep on trucking.
91 is just around the corner.

Thanks, and the best of everything.
Continued Good Gaming.

Thanks and Good Gaming.

Great to hear from you, On Wisconsin!

I have not ‘met’ you yet, but I love reading your posts :slight_smile:

I’m just an old timer who has enjoyed gaming, grouping and the guild over the years.
Not as frisky, less mobile now, playing games more at my own pace, but still enjoy gaming and my friends.

May your life be rich with meaning, and may you be blessed as I have been.

3 Likes

Love hearing your updates!!! I just started Skyrim again for the 100th time with the new package. Keep us updated!

Oh my, I love the elder scrolls games. I’m building up and using a Battle Mage character in sky rim now. He is a fun character to play. Here’s wishing you happy gaming.

Hey Trustee! It’s great to hear from you. I thank the Lord that your are in good health and spirits.

Lately my gaming has mainly been in the VR realm. I’ve been considering getting Skyrim VR. I’m waiting for a good sale on Steam before I make the jump.

Take care, my friend. Be well. Stay safe.

Your fellow ShadowGrouper,

PsiOpsDad