Just Checking In

At my age (91 on July 13) I just check in every now and then so that my friends know that I’m still around and still gaming (currently still on ESO).

So I’ll just say hi, and good gaming to all.
It’s good to be an Oldtimer (since August 2006).

The game we were playing then - Dungeons and Dragons Online. Lots of fun and good memories.
Times have changed, but good memories continue.

17 Likes

Heya Trustee…long time no see…maybe cuz I am not in ESO, well actively anyway

Glad to hear you’re doing okay

Yo Trustee, haven’t gamed with you in a few, but still see you around.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ah Trustee…lots of love thrown your way!!!

Glad to hear from you Trustee!

Thanks for checking in @Trustee! Mega hugs!

Wow. Glad to know you’re safe and still gaming. :smiley: :+1:

Hey Trustee, great to hear from you!

Glad to hear from you, Trustee! Hope you and your family are staying safe! All the best for 2021!

I don’t think I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you , but AWESOME you still game. Hope to be still gaming in another 30 years!!! Can you imagine what they’ll be like by then… :cowboy_hat_face:

On Wisconsin!

Oh my On Wisconsin. Good to hear from you. It’s been a while. GOOD GAMING.

When I’m gaming I’m in good company. Lot’s of Old Timer friends.

Bless wishes to you all. Stay healthy and keep on gaming.

1 Like

You too Trustee, you too!!!

Trustee! salute! (Seriously where have all the good emotes gone!) Glad to see you’re still hale and hearty!

Been an age! Well I spose that’s as much due to me being a ghost around here these days more than anything. …but I still have a fondness for the Off Topic section. :stuck_out_tongue:

:beers: Here’s to old memories and new ones!

Hi Trustee - great to hear, keep having fun!!

HI Trustee! We haven’t met though we play the same game. At 68 I feel like a child next to you. I hope my eyesight lasts at least a few more years. Making it to your age would be a miracle but I keep fighting. Thank you for letting us all know that you’re never too old to game.
Keep on rockin"
Rosco

Keep on Trucking Old_Silverfist. At 90 I have eye problems too, but 1 good eye paired with an eye that needs help has been plenty good so far. I wish you well.

1 Like

I hope to be where you are sir (I’m 63). My nephew got me into gaming in 2014 and I’ve become enthralled. I even learned how to build my own custom gaming computers. It’s so much better than being a TV couch potato. It’s going to be my retirement entertainment for sure. If you ever want a slower more methodical player teammate, give me a shout. I like to enjoy the ride and have fun as opposed to hack-n-slash rush in. Cheers sir.