Joining guild in game

Not sure what the @address should be???

However my characters name is Tails.

Sorry @name

CharacterName@Name

On the launch screen, at the very top when you log in, and before pressing the PLAY button, right next to Perfect World your Account name is there. And you’ll see the server status. So your @address will be that name with the ‘@’ in front of it… and then any character name is in front of that… example FryZilla@RedknightRage

Thanks for the clarification. Ill be sending that information tomorrow afternoon when Ill be home again.

Tails@Makuzi I think is what you are looking for?

Frazer@Cheyrnobl
Gael@Cheyrnobl
Gaelin@Cheyrnobl
Gruund@Cheyrnobl

I’m confused on how I get into the guild in undermine

Lara Whitewolf@chenders I think this is right, but if not help me again. I need a bit of hand holding.

Few characters to join the game:
Artos PenDragon@garthyr
Lady of Pain@garthyr
Ecstasy@garthyr
Kaine@garthyr

Thank you

Invited in game.

Thank you for the invite–hoping to get the other alts invited also as I play a number of different classes. Thank you

Looking for invite to OTG in NW for Abaddyn, Nagaraj, Syn, and Garthyr
Thank you
Pandemon

they’ve all been given invites.

I have a few more that need an invite–Abaddyn, Syn,
Also, saw ingame I am supposed to register in the Forum–is that for each alt and for each different game? Where would I go to do that?

Hi I need an alt added though she will be my main and Adventria will be my alt. Character name: Kaylita@Jmae64

Thanks Adventria

Damien Warde@LiverWurst

Hello LiverWurst… can you post your invite on this thread, please? https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/c/gg/gg-in-game-invites

1 Like

Trying to get a guild invite in Neverwinter on the PC.

acheron@wodinurd
dokk@wodinurd

I see in the post above something about posting the request in a different place but that link doesn’t work for me. Mayhaps I’m doing something incorrectly.

Thanks

That is true, Neverwinter is under the General Games category and invites are monitored / requested there.
Manual way is if you go to the OTG home page, look under General games, then General games invites.
You’ll post your stuff there.

It’s actually called gg-in-game-invites