It's check in time

I played EQ2 extensively as an old timer guild member back in those “good old days”, and I was in the US navy from July 1948 - July 1952 (2 years of Korean War) so I fit the picture. We had a good time (a good otg guild presence) in the game. Lot’s of fun. I remember guild Christmas parties and snowball fights. Trustee was a group healer/support person and loved it. Good guild, Good game, Good group, Good memories. I keep on trucking - still enjoying it.

Wow, that was you then. My main was Portnoy in that game. Great to hear you’re still going strong.

I expect that you are right. Don’t think we have too many 91 year old guildies.
Yep still going strong and still enjoy gaming. We had a good EQ2 gang.
It’s all about having fun.

I want to be just like you when I grow up, I’m 61 and have no intentions of slowing down (willing that is) :smiley:

January 31 2023 - Checking in again. Just want you to know that (at 92 1/2) I’m still active (doing well) and gaming - still an old timer and enjoying it. Still hang out with shadow group in the guild (we are looking for our next mmo). Just want to keep in touch. Still fooling around with eso.

5 Likes

As always, its a pleasure to hear from you. Keep on keeping on there Trustee… :tada:

Thanks Lyn. Always good to hear from you. At my age, I just like to keep in touch from time to time.
I remember the good old days when we grouped together. Have a good one!

2 Likes

Miss those days. EQ2 is where I got my OTG start as well. Fairly sure I probably ran into you during the Christmas parties. Go pig races!

Hello Trustee and Happy 2023! Good to hear from you and wish you a great year of gaming!

Thank you and I wish you the best.

Oh yes, the snowball fights at the Christmas parties. We had lots of fun there. Good gaming to you.

As always, great to hear from you Trustee

Thank you. At my age I just need to check in from time to time to keep in touch.
Still gaming, still enjoying the guild.

1 Like

/wave

Guess what I’m dabbling in again, Trustee: LOTRO! :smiley:

Glad you’re doing well.

Oh my Dreadhead we sure did have our fun in LOTRO. A good 2 years of fun and frolic. Those were the good old days. I have very good memories of our grouping together.

I may dabble around in that game too. hehe,

/wave at @Trustee!!! We’ve never played together, but it’s nice to hear from you all the same.

Mid

Thanks, I’m older and slower now, but still enjoy gaming and still love the guild. I’ve been an Old Timer since I checked in. That was in August 2006 when we were playing Dungeons and Dragons Online. That’s a long time, and many games, and many guild groups ago.

I still keep on gaming though. hehe. It’s all about having fun.

1 Like

Hey Trustee…it was so long ago we played together I can’t even remember which game it was. Glad to hear you are still gaming nightly.

Oh my, it’s been a long time and we are still gaming and having fun. Gaming helps me stay young.
I’m old, and slowed down, I stumble and bumble, but I still enjoy gaming. Guess that there is still hope for me.

3 Likes