Introducing myself

Hello everyone! i thought i would introduce myself. I have been playing eq2 for a bit now and just wanted to put my name out there incase anyone wanted to play together. My character is named Grunach i am a ogre shadowknight and i play on the Halls of Fate server. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post something like this.

1 Like

Perfect place for it :slight_smile: I’m mostly playing Barabas at the moment, saw you log in earlier. Welcome to the asylum!

0 Likes

Hi, Mogrim/Grunach!

You are definitely in the right place. :sunglasses: Welcome!

0 Likes

Grunach bash!

Decebal says hi. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm reception. :grin: I didn’t want to clutter the forum with more questions so i’ll ask here. Who do i need to talk to so i can join the OTG guild on the Halls of Fate server?

0 Likes

submit an application through this website… log onto discord to get access to our discord site. and when you are approved on this website just send a tell to any one of the officers/recruiters that appear when you hit U ingame.

Im cegaan, raid leader, officer (both army and ingame) nice to meet ya

0 Likes

Well at least you do an actual job in your civilian life. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

0 Likes

Thank you! I hope to meet you online sometime. :grin:

0 Likes

hey now… my computer has not let me play eq2 and i have no answer on how to fix it… plus i have had 0 chance to call my internet provider.

but yes… i have an actual officer job in my civilian life also

1 Like

That is something we’ve been debating for some time now… he SAYS he has a Job and that it’s important, but some of us are skeptical…

0 Likes

Everyone knows the officers are just there for show and tea. The Sarges do the real work!

0 Likes

Hey Grunach ! glad you posted!! I know it is a month late but wanted to say hi anyway :slight_smile: When I have a deadline to hit in RL, sometimes do the disapearing act for a bit. But happy to have you around. The character I play is Narcisse so give a shout anytime.

I hug everyone~! Narcisse

1 Like