How do we know how long we have been a guild member?

Its been awhile since I worked on any websites, but this sorta thing is typically fixed by editing it in the database, one entry at a time :slight_smile:

I hit 10 years in April never updated on old site either. How do I get that badge here?

Badge me too please.

Yeah whereā€™s my 10 year badge!!!

I got yer 10 year badgeā€¦plus a bonus badge for you Woz!

:poop:

1 Like

Woot!! Bonus badge!! :sunglasses:

Iā€™m missing my 10 year badge as well. Perhaps the Horde Officer badge too? I wanā€™t my merit badges!! Please and thank you.

Careful what you are all wishing forā€¦ when I asked for the 10 year, my title got changed to will be banned the month before I went 10 years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, and can I have my 10 year backā€¦ heh

Iā€™ll go hide now

There is no hiding from your titles. Muahahaha!

Yea, I noticed. They follow you like a bad penny. Now I just need that 10 Yr one back. Wish I could pull over my old forum signature as well, but that seems to be lost now as its not on my computer that I can find. bummer. That thing has been with me since early WOW days. Was a great picture of a fat dwarf too.

Whatā€™s funny is that Deakon looks forward to whining and/or wining. :kissing_heart:

thpthpthpthp

1 Like

What do we do about people that join the guild on the new forum and were never on the old one? I think there were two such people on the wow roster when I was checking dates the other day.

If they were never on the old forum, they werenā€™t OTG.
Maybe someone missed a step in adding them to the roster. :woman_shrugging:
Should always make sure they are members on the forum before guilding them in-game.

So their join date on these forums would be their official start date if they were never on the old forum.

I would also like to get my ten year badge when you folks get the chance. Iā€™m about 2 years overdue next month :slight_smile:

I am in need of my 10 year badge, grumpy dwarf, and veteran.

Thanks

Testing! Testing! Anyone with the power to give us shameless folks our 10 year badges reading this post anymore!

P.S. - Welcome to Old Timers Guild ā€” thanks for contributing! You are very welcome.
Does your reply improve the conversation in some way? Hope so!
Be kind to your fellow community members. Yes Yes always!!
Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people. I love OTG folks!!!

This panel will only appear for your first 2 posts. Dang it - busted again

I have my 10 yr but is it possible to have my title from old forums? It reminds of the days when I used to Get R Done.

Wow, that was fast. Thanks. Now time to plan taking over the world. :wink:

Thanks Admins!