Hope this is right!

Hey, I just let “someone” know that I am an existing member and to get me in. Pineras kindly helped.
Don’t want to be kicked out for not posting!

1 Like

Wondering how to get to the area where we have info on EQ2? Or is this site still under construction and we just have to wait?

1 Like

It’s my understanding, Vamp, that the old forums will be archived. I’m not certain yet how we will access them - anybody else know?

I set you to member here, @Kbella. No getting kicked out now! We’re dropping the 30 day thing. You should be good now, but don’t forget to check for updates! Make sure you are on Discord too!

https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/otg-discord-invite-link/220

We are still working on how we are going to archive them, but the old forums are still there for now.

1 Like

We will provide a link to the old forums on the new forums…well, we have a link now haha…so no worries there.

1 Like

It seems that I do not have access to that topic (the Discord one).

:astonished:

We still needed to get you set up as a member on the new forums here. Try now. :wink:

2 Likes

I need access to the Discord too.

Scroll up 5 posts, Blastie posted a link. I was going to, but Discourse told me to stop being redundant. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought I was in Discord. It is loaded on my computer. Tried to get in to no avail.