Hey....I have something for you!

Just want people to know…that I have 7 guild banks…and I am the only one in the guild…lol
I have played WoW for 15 years…and each one of these banks is mats from each expansion…from cooking, leather working…mining (ore)…herbs ( herbalist) …enchanting mats…cloth…(tailoring)…you name I have it…I am willing to share what I have with anyone that need to work up their profession…I call it the pay it forward system…I give you what you need and you give me back what you can not use any longer for the next person…just send me a tell…or mail me a request…and If I have It I will give it to you… I love to help…I am here for you …just ask…!!

7 Likes

Mahala, you are beyond awesome! Thanks so much for all you do for the chapter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s why I’ve been sending you bags.

2 Likes

Mahala FTW! You are awesome. When I returned to WoW last month, you reached out to me and helped me get going. I really appreciated that and will never forget it!!! I want to connect with you again in-game now that my voice chat is working. Thanks again! For the Alliance! :smile:

2 Likes

anytime you need help or need mats of any kind I will be there for you Always

1 Like

I can never explain how much I appreciate those bags…and the New peeps that get them are thrilled…it really makes an impact upon them when they know they are in a guild that cares!

2 Likes

Mahala, you are awesome!! Thank you for all you do!

1 Like

just want to say thank you for all the materials you have sent me…Nawty will make the bags when she returns this week…please let people in the guild that is leveling up an low level alt…to check with me if they need any kind of mats to level their professions…I will be glad to let them have any thing they need to level up…thank you and big hugs…

1 Like