Healthiest MMOs

https://massivelyop.com/2018/12/05/perfect-ten-the-healthiest-live-mmorpgs-at-the-end-of-2018/

I’m sure we all agree with some and disagree with some, but fun reading regardless! Interesting to see titles like Warframe make the list.

2 Likes

I totally expected this to be a topic on which MMOs are healthiest for ME and thought “None of them.”

1 Like

My thought as well.

Anyway, very surprised to see Neverwinter on there. Didn’t realize it was that, er, healthy.

Warframe has made huge strides in recent years. It is constantly in the top-10 of Steam’s concurrent player’s list.

It’s not a “traditional MMO”. I never know what to expect from these lists, so it was nice to see a little outside the box and into a more modern definition of MMO.

Everyone knows WoW Kinect is the healthiest MMO!

1 Like

I’ve been using hand gestures in WoW for years.

1 Like

2 Likes

I think consoles really helped that game. Almost gave it a second life.

1 Like

Ah I didn’t know it was on consoles too, interesting.

Yay for FFXIV being #2!

I’m not playing a “dead” MMO, like I was SW:tOR anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That was a very interesting read. Thank for sharing.

I have played SWTOR off and on for years and found a lot of things to like. I am sorry to hear it may not be as healthy as it once was.

What kind of pretense does OTG have in Warframe. I have been very tempted to give that one a serious try.

1 Like

Quite a few regular players. During the day, at least, the Warfame Discord channel will have 4-6 people in it. Sometimes more. Even me with my OTG-unfriendly hours can see 2-3 people when I log in at 11pm pacific.

1 Like

Just noticed some other lists they have on the site in addition to Healthiest MMOs…

%5D

1 Like