The top 50-slot bank tab is open for general membership use.
- DO NOT put money in in this tab. We have no way to secure it, and everyone will have access to it. If you want to donate money, please put it in the larger tab at the bottom, or contact the Chapter Leader to discuss the donation.
- Please realize that we have limited space. Please do not put in all of your junk items. We don’t need blue items or low level items. Keeping that in mind, if we find those in there taking up space, chapter leadership will auction them off or sell them and redeposit the money received.
- Please DO NOT put general crafting materials in the guild bank. We do not have an organized crafting program in this chapter. If you wish to donate high-level scribing items, please contact one of the chapter officers.
- Be respectful of your fellow guild mates when making withdrawals. They need items too!
The two larger bank tabs are restricted for general use.
- Members may deposit items into these tabs, but only officers or those of the in-game rank of Elder have retrieval access to these tabs.
- These tabs are for big ticket items, money, prizes for events, rare scribing materials, and guild WvW resources.
- If you want to donate money or a rare item of exotic or higher level, please put it in this tab. Alternatively, you may contact the Chapter Leader regarding high-value donations.
- We do not take requests for general members to retrieve items out of these tabs.